Tuesday, 22 January 2013

stripes


While watching my friend model a couple of dresses for me a little while ago, Indi decided she also wanted to get in on the action. So here she is wearing a dress I made for her 2 years ago. I used the New Look pattern 6926 and went with version A as I just loved the three little button on tabs. The fabric was a vintage quilting weight cotton that I had collected many moons ago and I just love how it turned out. The dress actually does have a straight hem but apparently that's not how it was to be modelled that day:)



5 comments:

  1. very nice dress, the fabric really made the style very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little dress is gorgeous I want a version for myself haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shape of the dress. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...