I did actually do my first Perth market stall at the start of June in South Freo which was fun, but since then it's been hard staying motivated. Apart from a few dresses for my shop, the only other stitchings I have done include this cushion:
which I used this beautiful stained glass fabric that I bought a few years ago from Spoonflower that I actually hoped to make into a top but didn't have enough as I couldn't afford to buy much of it:( But I'm happy I can look at it and snuggle on it everyday now.
And I FINALLY made a new ironing board cover. Oh my goodness how the old one was doing my head in! I can't believe I left it for so long, especially as it took me only about 5 minutes to whip it up!
All I did was take off the top dodgy cover (I had a few on there hoping that would fix things!) and left the good padded ones on for a smooth board. Then I just lay the new fabric over it and cut around the board with about 15cm extra to make a casing. I then just overlocked the edges, made a 1cm casing and threaded some bias tape (I didn't have any other ropey device) through it. Pulled tight and tied underneath, my new ironing board cover is going nowhere!